RSS

My Bestfriends for Life. L.A.V.N.G.C.A.K.E.

For almost 6 years of my entire life, i've met this people and we shared different kind of ideas and different moments. In that 6 years, we had encountered different kind of challenges. We compose of different kinds of attitude and intellect. Of course when we have different kinds of attitude, we really have those times that our ideas may not be agreeable to others. Our friendship stays strong as far as we go. Those challenges in our life acts as the cement that will strenghten our bond. I know that in front of our lives, we still have to face all kinds of challenges that can make our bond destroy. But I know and we all know that we are not that brittle and that weak to be broken into pieces.


Well here is a vid that was made by my Friend Chenee. Hope you like us I mean It. (hehehe~♥)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment